Tuesday 4 November 2008

Guruji Listens...

I believe, and I know many more people believe that Guruji listens.. Let me share my sister's experience with you...

My sister, Sarika, works in a US-based multi national organization. Recently, due to the market recession, her organization also started cost cutting in the form of employees. Many people lost their jobs, and it struck the panic button for all those who were left behind.

She got extremely worried thinking about the future prospects.

One Thursday night, she dreamt that she is crying, and suddenly she saw Guruji standing next to her room along with our mother and Swami Pragyapatji, and are having the followinng conversation:

Guruji is telling Swamji, "Her prayers have touched me just like yours."
Then he asks my sister, "Why did you not come to Bangalore, Sarika?"
Our mother replies, "Guruji, you did not call us this time.."
Guruji replies in his ever sweet voice, "It is your home, you are always welcome, my dear." Saying this, Guruji gets up to go.
Then Sarika says. "Guruji, at least give us your blessings!"
Guruji hugs Sarika and says, "My blessing are always with you," and goes away.

When Sarika woke up the next morning, she narrated this conversation to mom and me. We were pleased to hear that she saw Guruji. Next Thursday (just to let you know, as per Hindu mythology, Thursday is the day of the Guru), Sarika got promoted. Never in her wildest dream had she dreamt of getting promoted, specially when cost cutting is the order of the day.

But why not, after all Guruji had blessed her!

Let me know what you think about this incidence.