Friday 14 November 2008

Bramha Naad

I am a bit sad today... a li'll lost.. phases of the moon affect me more than anything under the sun I guess..



Well, I am of the opinion that as I go on writing I will be fine..

Oh by the way, did you hear about the Bramha Naad being organized in Noida? People living in the National Capital Region (NCR - Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida) could not have missed the huge and lovely banners all over the place..

Basically it is the Pranayam Dhyan Shivir (PDS) which has been organized with satsang and sitar performances. The event is scheduled from Nov 20th to 22nd.
About 1000 sitarists will perform together, I think they are all set for a world record..

I am definitely planning to be there.. rest is up to Guruji..

What about you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i get online video of this Brahma Naad, as I am living in Pune and cannot come for the program.

Random Reflections said...

great u could make it. I saw parts on TV ans was enthralled. Do post any pics/video you may have shot.

Jai Guru Dev,

Vanshika said...

Could not make it friends, but I am posting some videos that I found on the Net.. read on..