Tuesday 4 November 2008

Guruji also makes special appearances

No, not in a movie, but definitely in dreams. There are two people who have now gotten in to the habit of meeting Guruji in dreams, my sister and my husband! For your information, my husband does not belong to The Art of Living, nor has he ever met Guruji in his life (personally). To be honest, he did not even believe very much in Guruji until the following incident took place..

Here goes his story from disbelief to belief..

For the last six months, my husband was in the UK for a project assignment. One morning he called up and said, "Vanshika, Guruji came in my dream last night, and he made me believe that he is a a true Guru!" Well, you cannot imagine my happiness. Out of sheer curosity I asked him to narrate the incident.

In the dream, my husband saw that a fake Guru is being caught and beaten up, and Guruji is standing on a corner and smiling. He is looking at my husband and with his eyes he is saying, "Look, and you did not have faith in me... "

I had kept Guruji's snap in my husband's wallet before he had left for UK. On reaching UK, my husband had placed it safely in a drawer. After this incident, he placed it back in his wallet and carried it wherever he went.

The snap is now a permanent part of the wallet... and so is the belief, I feel..

More to follow soon....

2 comments:

Faith Lasts said...

Wow...thats kinda cool.
similar thing happened with my dad and he agreed on doing the basic course
Jai gurudev

Vanshika said...

:) Actually, I have my fingers crossed!
- Jai Gurudev!